What to bring when you apply
You will need to present the following items when you apply to rent an apartment:
- ID for all household members age 18 or over
- Social Security cards for all household members
- Birth certificates for minor children
- Immigration documents for all non-US citizens
- $52.00 money order or credit card (MasterCard or Visa + $3.00 processing fee) for all household members age 18 or over
- Full disclosure of rental history information: (e.g., accurate contact and address information)
- 2 consecutive years of positive rental history
Applicants with less than 2 years of rental history must provide 3 professional references. References cannot replace inaccurate/unverified rental history.
- Additional information may be required.