Services are available to help connect CHH residents with community resources, meet their personal goals, and support community building at CHH properties. Services provided are confidential. Some of the things resident services can help with include:
- Connect with financial assistance and education,
- Arrange a community event such as a movie night, BBQ or holiday party at your building.
- Get one on one employment assistance,
- Arrange a chore-worker or childcare
- Sign up for government assistance programs and health care coverage.
- Referrals to legal services
- Eviction prevention assistance
Residents at Elizabeth James, Silvian, Ponderosa or Haines contact:
Jesse Nelson, Resident Services Coordinator, 206-307-7463 or .
Residents at El Nor contact:
Grace Brower, Resident Services Coordinator, 206-434-6483 or .
For all other buildings contact:
Elliot Swanson, Resident Services Manager, 206-204-3808 or .
CHH partners with community organizations to offer discounts and educational opportunities to CHH residents. Contact CHH Resident Services directly if you are interested in taking advantage of any of these programs. We are always looking for new opportunities for residents - feel free to contact us with suggestions for partnerships or other recommendations.
Pronto Bike Share - Reduced price memberships for CHH Residents
Seattle City Light - Reduced utility bills for qualified residents
PATH with Art - Free art programing for adult residents
Woodland Park Zoo - Free zoo tickets for families